Plush dog THEO
Plush dog THEO - a hand-sewn friend to cuddle with
Plush dog THEO is a high-quality handmade dog toy made from high-quality bouclé plush. The bouclé plush on the ears, paws and tail is cuddly soft and does not fluff. Plush dog THEO is not a squeaky toy either!
With the plush dog THEO, you have a high-quality dog toy to love. Each THEO is sewn by hand in Europe, the eyes and nose are embroidered by hand and each THEO is carefully filled by hand with non-toxic filling wool (Öko-Tex 100). The certified filling wool we use is also used in baby toys from well-known manufacturers.
This is how a unique companion with character is created with a lot of love and passion. By the way, not just for our four-legged friends. Because THEO is also a wonderful cuddly friend for children.
High-quality plush dog - without squeaky
Plush dog THEO is a toy that, with its soft body made of high-quality knitting, the plush ears, paws and tail made of high-quality bouclé plush from Italy and the gray inner ears, impresses both four- and two-legged friends with its feel and look and is perfect for playing and cuddling with invites.
With its simple gray-beige design, plush dog THEO fits both on the dog bed and on the sofa of his people. The checkered scarf gives the washable dog toy its own personality - easy to cuddle with!
Theo's scarf comes in two versions: orange checkered or raspberry checkered.
Plush dog THEO - made in EuropeTHEO & EMMA® dog toys are designed in Germany and handmade in Europe from high-quality, certified materials. By purchasing THEO & EMMA® products, you are also strengthening the European economic area and making a small contribution to greater sustainability.
Please note that no dog toy is indestructible. If your four-legged friend has a particularly strong instinct to tear and nibble, this toy is less suitable. Not suitable for tug games.
All THEO & EMMA products are made with love, from high-quality materials and by hand. So that you can enjoy our products for a long time, we ask you to observe the following care instructions:
Shipping and returns
If the items you ordered are not all available in stock, we will wait until we can ship your order in full.
We ship our orders to the EU, Switzerland, Canada and the USA.
We ship climate-friendly with DHL GoGreen:
|3-7 working days
|USA / CAN*
|40,-€ (up to 5kg)
|Approximately 25 business days
|USA / CAN*
|Approximately 25 business days
* For deliveries to NON-EU countries, additional taxes, customs duties and fees may apply, which you as the customer must pay.
** Deviations caused by the shipping service provider are possible.
Exchange of unused goods
If you need a different size , we will be happy to exchange your ordered goods for the correct size within 30 days of receipt. The prerequisite for a size exchange is of course that the goods are unused and in perfect condition:
- Please report your exchange by email to firstname.lastname@example.org , stating the order and invoice number. If possible, please attach a photo to your email, for example of the coat on your dog. This way we can better understand which size is right for you.
- Please measure your dog again and tell us your dog's body measurements by email. We would also be happy to advise you on the new size choice. You can find out how to measure your dog here .
- Only if your exchange is confirmed by us by email after registration can you assume that the goods are in stock and can be exchanged promptly.
- Please include your new desired size as information when returning the item.
- The customer must provide sufficient postage for the return shipment.
- We will send you the replacement delivery free of charge.
Return unused goods
- If you want to return a product within 30 days of receipt, please register your return in advance by email at email@example.com , stating your order and invoice number.
- Returns must be sent back to us by the customer with sufficient postage.
- Please note that we cannot accept returns without postage .
Please note that we neither accept returns nor exchange goods that show signs of wear. If your returned goods show signs of wear, we reserve the right to refuse to accept the return or to withhold part of the refund price.
Complaints about unused goods
If there is a complaint about our goods, please write us an email stating the order and invoice number at firstname.lastname@example.org .
We will contact you immediately and find a satisfactory solution together.
Nice to have you here
It's nice that we get to know each other. My name is Stephan and I am the founder of THEO & EMMA®, the new lifestyle brand for your dog. I founded THEO & EMMA® in February 2022 and have been live with my first collection since July of the same year.
Emma, my Weimaraner dog, was the catalyst for starting my business. She came into my life as a puppy in September 2020 and turned a lot of things upside down. Before Emma, I was a digital marketing consultant helping companies succeed online. But actually I'm an architect. So Emma also took me back to my creative roots.
I also got to know the industry through Emma. Unfortunately, I often missed quality, an attractive design or the products came from the Far East.
As a brand, we pursue the mission of making the coexistence of humans and dogs even more beautiful. We stand for quality, design and sustainability.
We have our products manufactured in factories in Germany and Europe with high quality workmanship. We also source our materials from Europe and process them into high-quality products for your furry friend.
Dogs are my great love and design is my passion. Our design language is simple, always functional and yet special.
Our customers value the quality of our products, which is something we are very proud of. “Made in Europe” is also valued by our customers. By producing in Europe, we avoid long transport routes and unnecessary CO2 emissions. We also send our packages climate-neutrally and our packaging material can be 100% recycled.
If you have any questions, just email me at email@example.com. I look forward to meeting you!