EMMA - a Weimaraner made of wool felt
A Weimaraner to play with and cuddle with
Handcrafted from 100% wool felt
Are you looking for high-quality and visually appealing dog toys made from natural materials? With the felt Weimaraner EMMA, we present you one of three variants of a great toy and cuddly toy made from 100% natural wool felt. Depending on your or your four-legged friend's preferences, an elegant Weimaraner, a cuddly dachshund or a stylish bone is available. The design of the Weimaraner is based on the namesake of THEO & EMMA.
With the reduced shape and the very even, visible outer seams, EMMA will take the dog's heart by storm - and also cut a good figure in your home.
By using fine wool felt and sewing and stuffing by hand, very high-quality, even seams and a dense filling are created, so that you will enjoy this toy for a long time.
EMMA is available in the colors orange-mottled, gray-mottled and light gray-mottled.
Weimaraner: 22 cm long (snout-tail tip), 17 cm high
Outer material: 100% wool felt
Filling material: 100% polyester, Oekotex 100 certified
Please note that no dog toy is indestructible. If your four-legged friend has a particularly strong instinct to tear and nibble, this toy is less suitable. Not suitable for tug games.
All THEO & EMMA products are made with love, from high-quality materials and by hand. So that you can enjoy our products for a long time, we ask you to observe the following care instructions:
Shipping and returns
If the items you ordered are not all available in stock, we will wait until we can ship your order in full.
We ship our orders to the EU, Switzerland, Canada and the USA.
We ship climate-friendly with DHL GoGreen:
|3-7 working days
|USA / CAN*
|40,-€ (up to 5kg)
|Approximately 25 business days
|USA / CAN*
|Approximately 25 business days
* For deliveries to NON-EU countries, additional taxes, customs duties and fees may apply, which you as the customer must pay.
** Deviations caused by the shipping service provider are possible.
Exchange of unused goods
If you need a different size , we will be happy to exchange your ordered goods for the correct size within 30 days of receipt. The prerequisite for a size exchange is of course that the goods are unused and in perfect condition:
- Please report your exchange by email to email@example.com , stating the order and invoice number. If possible, please attach a photo to your email, for example of the coat on your dog. This way we can better understand which size is right for you.
- Please measure your dog again and tell us your dog's body measurements by email. We would also be happy to advise you on the new size choice. You can find out how to measure your dog here .
- Only if your exchange is confirmed by us by email after registration can you assume that the goods are in stock and can be exchanged promptly.
- Please include your new desired size as information when returning the item.
- The customer must provide sufficient postage for the return shipment.
- We will send you the replacement delivery free of charge.
Return unused goods
- If you want to return a product within 30 days of receipt, please register your return in advance by email at firstname.lastname@example.org , stating your order and invoice number.
- Returns must be sent back to us by the customer with sufficient postage.
- Please note that we cannot accept returns without postage .
Please note that we neither accept returns nor exchange goods that show signs of wear. If your returned goods show signs of wear, we reserve the right to refuse to accept the return or to withhold part of the refund price.
Complaints about unused goods
If there is a complaint about our goods, please write us an email stating the order and invoice number at email@example.com .
We will contact you immediately and find a satisfactory solution together.
Nice to have you here
It's nice that we get to know each other. My name is Stephan and I am the founder of THEO & EMMA®, the new lifestyle brand for your dog. I founded THEO & EMMA® in February 2022 and have been live with my first collection since July of the same year.
Emma, my Weimaraner dog, was the catalyst for starting my business. She came into my life as a puppy in September 2020 and turned a lot of things upside down. Before Emma, I was a digital marketing consultant helping companies succeed online. But actually I'm an architect. So Emma also took me back to my creative roots.
I also got to know the industry through Emma. Unfortunately, I often missed quality, an attractive design or the products came from the Far East.
As a brand, we pursue the mission of making the coexistence of humans and dogs even more beautiful. We stand for quality, design and sustainability.
We have our products manufactured in factories in Germany and Europe with high quality workmanship. We also source our materials from Europe and process them into high-quality products for your furry friend.
Dogs are my great love and design is my passion. Our design language is simple, always functional and yet special.
Our customers value the quality of our products, which is something we are very proud of. “Made in Europe” is also valued by our customers. By producing in Europe, we avoid long transport routes and unnecessary CO2 emissions. We also send our packages climate-neutrally and our packaging material can be 100% recycled.
If you have any questions, just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to meeting you!